Tuesday, 27 January 2015


Week 5

(2-8 Feb 2015)
Now you are required to read your peers’ writings and give comments about each other’s draft (peer critique). You should look at the INTRODUCTION, MAIN BODY, CLOSING, FORMAT and MECHANICS (SPELLING, CAPITALIZATION, and PUNCTUATION). You can refer to the sample of job application letter provided below as a reference while commenting your peer’s draft.





Sample of a Job Application Letter

 

No.15, Taman Aman Setia
40100 Shah Alam, Selangor

                   
26 January 2015

 
Human Resource Manager
Megah Constructions Sdn. Bhd.
Blok H, Jalan AU4 Avenue Park
50150 Wilayah Persekutuan

 
Dear Sir/Madam

 
APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF A BUILDING TECHNICIAN

                                               
I wish to be considered as a candidate for the Building Technician position advertised in “The New Straits Times” dated 19 January 2015.

 
I am currently completing my training in Building Engineering at Institut Kemahiran MARA Lumut. I am very dedicated worker and a fast learner. Therefore, given opportunity and proper guidance, I am sure I will be able to contribute positively towards the success of your company.

 
Enclosed are my resume and certificates that include my qualifications and experience. I hope I may be granted an interview where I can explain my qualifications fully.

                  

Yours faithfully

 Faiz

FAIZ AIMAN BIN ZAINOL ABIDIN

No comments:

Post a Comment